Google Spreadsheets allows you to create, store and share spreadsheets on the web. For those of you who already struggle to organize multiple versions of spreadsheets and other data and lists, Google Spreadsheets is a great solution, providing:
- Import and export of .xls and .csv formatted data.
- Intuitive navigation and editing, like any traditional spreadsheet.
- Access controls, so you can decide who, if anyone, can edit or view your spreadsheets.
- Online storage, so you can access your spreadsheets from any web-connected computer.
- Formatting and formula editing so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you want it.
Posted by Lee at 2:31 PM